打印

[已处理] 用英文回复有犯规吗?

Just feel relaxed, no matter you use English or Chinese in replying:

This problem has troubled me for some time when I first visited SIS. After consulting many of the main Chief Administrators, such as Pighead, I was told English is ALLOWED in this Forum provided the replies are sincere and meaningful.

Since then, my level has been upgraded from 0 level to level 7, all through English postings. Of course, this process takes quite a long time and various contributions to support our wonderful SIS.

Up till now, I have used English in all forum areas of SIS.

reply to gfish213:

Yes I did encounter several charllenges and queries at the beginning. But most of the major Administrators all but one voice agree that we can post English replies, because they stick to the arguments that SIS aims to become an internationally recognised website so English replies are welcome in all sections of SIS.

I have posted all replies in all the sub-areas through out my level 0 to level 7, and have posted several articles in the non-adult literary area in which I have been rewarded many marks and my levels have been raised in a short time.

But make sure your replies must be meaningful and you can contribute new comments in SIS.

You may go to the non-adult literary area and have a look.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-22 08:08