打印

[已处理] 用英文回复有犯规吗?

q porra cara se vc sabe escreve chines pq escreve ingles fdp

引用:
原帖由 tornit 于 2010-4-16 10:31 发表
Just feel relaxed, no matter you use English or Chinese in replying:

This problem has troubled me for some time when I first visited SIS. After consulting many of the main Chief Administrators, suc ...
this is very informative, did any operator deduct any mark or giving you warning when you start to reply using english?

对象还真不少呢

还有不少海外人士啊,我还以为是卖弄英文水平的人呢,不过这下倒是得考验下斑竹的英文水准了哟!

用英文回复的还是少数,卡通区倒是不禁止,不够字数不够一样扣分

reply to gfish213:

Yes I did encounter several charllenges and queries at the beginning. But most of the major Administrators all but one voice agree that we can post English replies, because they stick to the arguments that SIS aims to become an internationally recognised website so English replies are welcome in all sections of SIS.

I have posted all replies in all the sub-areas through out my level 0 to level 7, and have posted several articles in the non-adult literary area in which I have been rewarded many marks and my levels have been raised in a short time.

But make sure your replies must be meaningful and you can contribute new comments in SIS.

You may go to the non-adult literary area and have a look.

13楼用的是什么语言啊?非英非中,难道是葡萄或西班牙语?真牛~

我以为走错了地方呀,原来是上面几位在搞字母大战,这玩意打死我也看不懂!

i think the english is ok, because the luanguage we used can avoid politics, and we can develop some other country friends.

如果你用英语的话,大概没几个人会和你交流,这样不是会很孤独吗?boy!

用英语回复.?    有这必要.?  第一次看到这种想法.挺独特的.!

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-7-22 09:01